Friday, April 10, 2009

Running on the treadmill

Might have been a little bit early for a 7 mile run but I had been on antibiotics for 24 hours and I felt considerably better. My run felt pretty good until about 5.5 miles and then things deteriorated quickly, I made it to the end and for that I am happy, tomorrow will be better! It was funny, because I was on the treadmill I was watching a DVD of the Lord of the Rings - The Two Towers and my heart rate kept going up on the battle scenes, I guess they are that exciting, I don't know?!?! Man those Orks sure are ugly, really creepy actually!

Tomorrow is a double day, 30 mile bike and 7 mile run, fortunately it is not a brick so I can drink coffee when I get back from the ride, I sure hope the weather holds, it was absolutely beautiful today, I didn't even wear a coat!

No comments: