Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Double ear infection...what?!?!?


One thing is for sure, I always had sympathy for people with ear infections, especially children but now I have even more sympathy, man alive my ears hurt! So needless to say I slept terrible for the past couple of nights and today I hit the wall, I actually felt like I was going to cry at work. So I came home and slept and now I am going to be going back to bed shortly.

This ear situation has total killed my workout for the day, I was supposed to do a 45 minute ride and I made it 12 minutes and gave up--not worth it! I think after 24 hours on the antibiotics I will be back good as new with hope that tomorrow's run is kick ass!

1 comment:

Scott McMurtrey said...

Glad you enjoyed the photos of the Palouse. (you've live here? been through?)

Hope the earache goes away soon.