Sunday, April 12, 2009

7 miles of running in what quite possibly could have been one of Dante's rings...

That was one seriously hard run! I kept trying to quicken my pace and just could not sustain it, it was a drag because I just wanted it to be over, after 7 miles no endorphins kicked in, bummer! Contributing factors to the pain and suffering include: 30 miles on the bike 6 hours prior, Monsters vs. Aliens (ate too much salty popcorn and refused to pay $3.50 for a 16oz water), waited until 5:30pm to head out AND I knew that JP was at home making chocolate chip pancakes, I don't care how old you are, chocolate chips pancakes are just too good!

I survived and am surprisingly not sore today :-) The Easter Bunny brought wii fit to our house last night, what a wonderful surprise! I have learned that I have really terrible balance and that JP can kick my booty in just about every one of the balance games, I've got to work on that!

No comments: