Saturday, December 5, 2009

I have biked 1,024 miles this year!

After today's ride I checked my miles and couldn't believe it, 1,024 miles! If you would have told me 4 years ago that I would ride my bike over 1,000 miles in a year I would have laughed at you, now here I am and it feels great!

We are getting ready to head out on vacation, I am going to accept that we will not be able to eat organic and just live with it, there are no absolutes in this world, right?

Off to prepare for a family birthday party. Oh, I have to mention the cake and icing that I made, it is amazing! You can find the recipe at the food network, it is a Barefoot Contessa recipe, I didn't have the instant coffee powder for the frosting but it still tastes delicious! I am glad a I got a work out in so I can truly enjoy eating a piece!

No comments: