Friday, January 22, 2010

Music to workout by...

I am not really someone who listens to a lot of music when I work out, but occasionally I do, and sometimes I NEED it to get through a workout.  If I am running or riding outside I never need music, occasionally when I am on the treadmill at home I will use it, but when I am at the gym I HAVE to have it.  The funny part about it is that I listen to music that is completely foreign to what I would normally listen to, for instance yesterday, I was using my Pandora app and I listened to Beyonce(!), and Ne Yo(!) but  it was Britney Spears "Womanizer" that actually got me going, really?  Britney Spears?  Now don't get me wrong, I will listen to Justin Timberlake pretty much anytime and anywhere but not Britney, it was kind of crazy, but I tell you what, Britney is going to be added to my list because it was a great pace song and I really enjoyed listening to it, of course when I was going to bed I kept singing, Womanizer, womanizer, womanizer, womanizer, you you you ah, you you you ah, a Womanizer, womanizer, womanizer, womanizer...oh great, now I feel like listening to it but I do not feel like working out, this could be a bad sign...

Any other good workout songs out there?  I need a few that are upbeat, fun to listen to that have a good pace :-)

3 comments:

whatnowdad said...

You should try Black Cat by Janet Jackson...it rocks!

trifitmom said...

lady gaga just dance
paramore misery
nataasha benignfield unwritten
green day holiday

shellyrm aka jogging stroller mama said...

I don't do music while I work out. Good luck finding a motivating list!