Thursday, January 21, 2010

60 minute spin at 100+ RPM's

I had a good workout this morning, it was just an easy spin at 100+ RPM's per minute and my heart rate in Zone 1-2.  I had a tough night last night, up for a few hours with a bad stomach, this is day 3 of the stomach problem and I am getting a bit tired of it, I felt good while riding and now the ache is back, hmmmm.

My new bike is feeling better, I am working out the issues with the seat and the "lady parts", my new seat is not a ladies seat so it doesn't have the cut outs that my last seat had and I am sure that has a lot to do with the issues that I am grappling with.  I have a 2 hour ride on Saturday so hopefully some of the minor modifications that I am making will make a difference.  I hope that the weather holds and I can ride outside, this unseasonably warm weather is so nice for training, I love it!!

I am trying to find a good vegetarian cookbook, one that is realistic and doesn't have 600 ingredients per recipe, I know that I want flavor but really who keeps that many ingredients in their house, maybe I need to, we will see!

Have a happy Thursday!

1 comment:

Shellyrm ~ just a country runner said...

2hour bike ride! Sounds nice. I hope it's comfy!