Saturday, April 5, 2008

I love Harry Potter!

He saved me! I had a planned 4 hour bike ride today and when I woke up the ground was covered in snow and it was 33 degrees, not exactly safe riding conditions. I still needed to get my ride in so I put my bike on the trainer and got to it. Knowing that I had 4 hours ahead of me I decided to watch Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, great movie! Anyway, it got me about 2/3 of the way through my ride so I figured I would at least start The Order of the Phoenix, another great movie! Long story short, while I won't say my ride went fast it was at least a lot more tolerable than flipping through the channels looking for something to distract me from the mind numbing boredom that is my basement. I did decide today that my husband it right, we do need a big scrren TV down there, I think I iwll keep that to myself for a while :)

No comments: