Saturday, February 28, 2009

Trainer ride


It is definitely getting warmer outside but family constraints had me riding inside. I am feeling really good and that makes me happy! I did my perscribed 15 miles in 51minutes and spent the next 9 minutes warming down. I have a 4 mile run scheduled for later today, I suspect it will be abit slow but that is a-ok with me. My biggest challenge is the fact that for the next 3 weeks I will be traveling extensively, getting in training is going to be difficult but I plan to be disciplined, I found a hotel that has a pool so I really don’t have any excuses aside from time, 8-5 just isn’t possible when you are on the road!

Workout:

  • Type: Cycle
  • Date: 02/28/2009
  • Time: 12:06:09
  • Total Time: 1:00:00.00
  • Calories: 940
  • Distance: 17.16 miles
  • Average Speed: 17.16 mph
  • Max Speed: 21.1 mph

No comments: