Saturday, February 21, 2009

Back from Lazy town!

I just wasn’t feelin’ it yesterday so I just took the whole day off, which had me feeling not great about myself this morning, it’s a vicious cycle!

Anyway, great ride this afternoon, had to do it on the trainer because it is still too cold here. I can’t wait for the sun and sand! While I was riding I watched an Oprah show that I had DVR'd, it was about cleaning up your messy life, getting organized, all that good stuff. It was kind of funny because just this morning I purged my closet, the mountain of shoes and clothing to donate is ridiculous! Anyway, what I did this morning was reinforced by the "organization expert" that was on the show, I think I kick ass (just kidding, kind of), how do you get to become an organization expert anyway? Nobody would ever hire me if I tried that as a profession, a professional painter maybe (walls, not canvas) but certainly not anything to do with organization. Well that was kind of a tangent...

Training for the 70.3 officially starts on Tuesday, and I can't wait to get back into the pool on a regular basis (just kidding!).

Workout:

  • Type: Cycle
  • Date: 02/21/2009
  • Time: 16:10:26
  • Total Time: 1:00:00.00
  • Calories: 941
  • Distance: 17.11 miles
  • Average Speed: 17.11 mph
  • Max Speed: 31.7 mph

No comments: