Sunday, February 22, 2009

Swimming with Anne and Laura

I just got back from the grocery store and phone rang, it was Anne wondering if I wanted to hit the pool with her and Laura; I really didn't want to but knew that I needed to and it got me out of running ;-). It was so much fun, I had a double latte about 1.5 hours before so I was a motormouth in the car, hopefully I wasn't too annoying! Anyway, Anne is an excellent swimmer, so fast, I was jealous; and Laura who claims not to be a good swimmer looked great, her technique looked really good.

We have decided to go to the pool every Sunday, it will keep me on track that is for sure, because I really hate going to the pool!

On a completely different topic, Has anyone out there ever developed and "allergy" to red wine? everytime I drink it these days I get a headache, now I know what you are thinking, don't drink so much but really, it's not like that...I can have a glass or a bottle and I feel the same (okay, ,that is kind of a lie but I think you get the jist), I get a terrible headache, it is a real bummer since I really like to drink red wine!

Workout:

  • Type: Swim
  • Date: 02/22/2009
  • Time: 16:49:11
  • Total Time: 00:35:00.00
  • Calories: 274
  • Distance: 900 yd
  • Average Pace: 3:52.44/100yd

No comments: