Sunday, May 4, 2008

struggling

Man, it was another tough day! I have been getting to bed earlier and trying to eat better and I think I am struggling more! Actually today was more of an issue with chaffing than anything else, I have to get some of that stuff that is supposed to alleviate that little problem. I am looking forward to running tomorrow, it has been a good running week and I am looking for some success!

I will be traveling almost this entire week, so I am panning on hitting the workout room pretty hard, I will have nothing else to do in the evenings so I might as well make the most of it. Oh yeah, I am also planning on celebrating Cinco De Mayo with some Soothing Lettuce Wraps from P.F. Chang’s, I will be by myself and they aren’t Mexican but at least I won’t have to share … :)

Logbook Activity

  • Type: Cycle
  • Date: 05/03/2008
  • Time: 19:43:47
  • Total Time: 1:29:00.00
  • Distance: 21.89 miles
  • Average Speed: 14.76 mph

No comments: