Friday, December 14, 2007

Training days 15 & 16

Yikes, I missed day 15! It was way too long a day with travel and visiting Tiffany's I just couldn't do it. Actually with my day starting at 4:45am and going until 7:55pm, I just didn't have time. I know, I should have got up at 4:00am and rode my bike for 45 minutes but that was not happening, no way, no how.

I did however after falling asleep somewhere between 9:15 and 9:30 last night manage a 4.5 mile (60 minute) run this morning. I had a hard time for the first 20 minutes keeping my heart rate in zone 2 so I was a little slower that I would have liked to have been, but that also tells me that there is a great need for me to get up and work out as the race begins bright and early in the morning on the 22nd, no excuses on that day!

No comments: