Saturday, December 8, 2007

Ironman Training Week 2 Day 5

Well, I am starting to see a pattern with my workouts. I think I need to eat more prior to the actual exercising. I rode my bike for 1.5 hours today (22.27 miles on the trainer) and about 65 minutes in I was about to fall off the bike, luckily an apple was offered and I readily inhaled it :).
I think that maybe a power bar or fruit prior to the workout would be a good idea.

On the topic of the actual ride, 75 minutes in to it my hamstrings were starting to really ache, I slowed way down and kept pedaling and I made it to the end, it was a little bit of a struggle but after a few good stretches I felt much better. I am so inspired right now, I anticipate that there will be difficult days and weeks but for now things are GREAT!

No comments: