Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Training Days 13 & 14

Wow, I am loving this INSPIRED...that is what I am! I cannot believe that things are going along so well. Yesterday morning I got up at 6:00 and walked on the treadmill for 45 minutes, the heart rate monitor is fantastic for early morning workouts because I didn't have to work too hard to be training in zone 2!

Today I did 30 minutes on the bike and 15 minutes of running, I actually didn't want to stop running but I did need to get back to work and I wanted to stick with the program. My very favorite part of the workout today was that I ran for 13 of the 15 minutes, the first 2 minutes were spent acclimating my legs and then I was able to run and keep my HR in zone 2, usually I would be way too tired at that point, it is very encouraging to see results.

So I was at the rec center pedaling and I decide that I want to try to keep up with the guy next to me. I think after a while he caught on to me and I felt like a nut, not quite as big of a nut as the Larry Craig incident at Red Robin but a nut all the same :)

No comments: