Saturday, November 21, 2009

Magic number 200

Today I 200 hours of workouts for the year, yea!! I set a goal for myself that I would log 175 hours and I wondered if that was even possible, I guess it was since I still have 5-6 weeks left in the year, I wonder if I can get to 225, should I try? I think so!!

Side note, I have started taking probiotics in the morning and really stressing whole foods, I don't know if it is psychological or if it is truly happening, but I am feeling healthier, physically and mentally, something else I should mention is that I have really cut back on the wine. JP and I had a glass last night, it had been a hectic week and it was Friday night so we opened a bottle, I had a glass, it was good wine, but I really didn't miss it, no wonder it was so easy to cut it out of my diet :-)

I gotta get back to the pool next week, I sure hope I can remember how to do my flip turns!!!

No comments: