Friday, November 20, 2009

improving my eating and some other stuff

So I have a new obsession, is has been brewing for about 8 years or so but it has reared it's ugly head and I can no longer deny it, I cannot bring myself to eat meat. It is actually going a bit further than that, I am having a hard time eating anything with more than 10 ingredients and it has to be organic. I have been doing too much reading (story of my life) and I just am believing more and more that this is the way to go. Okay, it is kind of a lie, I can eat things that are not organic I just want to eat the right things that are organic, apple, etc. and I really want to feed organic to my kids, now that my daughter is almost 8 I am fearing the early puberty thing and estrogen overload. I know, I am crazy, but this is serious stuff!

Moving on over to workouts, JP and I went out for a run today, it was AWESOME! It was nice to be outside, I definitely felt the pain of being on the road for two days and working two 15 hours days but I don't want to make excuses. Official training starts in 11 days, yikes!! I am so excited and so scared, I have a new motivation though, JP made me motivational videos and made me a hot pink bracelet that says my new motto "Pain is Temporary, Pride is Forever," rock on!!

No comments: