Monday, September 7, 2009

Labor Day - Yea!!

I love three day weekends for many reasons, but this particular three day weekend is particularly fabulous! We decided to do nothing but stay in town and try to hasten my swine flu recovery :-). I am not kidding about the swine flu-they stopped testing for it because so many people have it in our area and I had all the symptoms and was out of work for a week. My girlfriend made fun of me in an email until she found out I was serious-she apologized, hardly necessary, while I may have been serious about having the swine flu, I am rarely serious about anything else.

So anyway, I told my husband that he gets a reprieve from my usual Monday morning crying until Tuesday morning and I am hoping since it has been such a fabulous weekend the crying jag will be avoided all together. I think part of why I have been off a bit lately is because I haven't been able to workout, things should get better now that I am starting to feel better and I can workout again. I just have to figure out how I am going to find the motivation to get to the pool 2-3 times a week while doing P90X, that is going to be hard! My core is so tired that I have to support my abdominal muscles when I cough so my cough is effective. I am not in terrible shape, I cannot imagine how some people must feel after starting this program!!

No comments: