Thursday, January 24, 2008

Tonight was HARD!!

So it has been a while but that doesn't mean that I am slacking off! I have been very faithful to the routine and I think it is paying off. I am a little bit frustrated because I think a little more fat maybe should have come of my boo-tay and I think that I should be running faster but I am sure that will come, I hope that will come!

My swimming really needs to improve! I swam 1000 yards in 31 minutes yesterday, my rear deltoids were a little bit sore today but I would expect that since I haven't been in the pool much since October! I am going to get back to the pool 2-3 days a week and I think I have a pretty decent schedule worked out to do that, I just wish it wasn't so cold outside, it makes getting in to the pool a bit difficult!!

No comments: