Friday, January 11, 2008

I'm baaaaaaack!

The holidays are over, the laundry room tile is laid and I am back on track. I never actually got off track with my workouts, I did however get off track with my blogging!

Things are going very well with the work outs, I am in week 7 and have missed very few scheduled days, even over the holidays!

J.P. slipped and told one of his clients that I was signed up for the Ironman, he got scolded and she said she wouldn't say anything to anybody. Well, now I am suspicious because a work colleague, who I see at the gym at least 3 times a week borrowed her bike trainer and when I saw him today he said "you're up to something, I know that you are training for something". I just smiled and headed to the locker room; but man I think he knows. Damn it, this is my secret! :)

No comments: