Thursday, October 18, 2007

oh my aching shoulder

My work out today consisted of 30 minutes on the treadmill in zone 2, I was tired and didn't feel like pushing it.

So I went to a massage therapist today, he is actually more than a massage therapsit but I can't remeber what the other letters behind his name mean so Message Therapist it is. Anyway, my right shoulder has been a little tight and uncomfortable for a while now, but lately it was starting to get unbearable so I went to see Tom. He worked on my shoulder for a good 50 minutes, it was unbelievable the knots that he was finding! I am a little sore tonight but it is the good kind of sore, I go back to see him in 3 weeks. Here is the crazy thing, he does Shiatzu massage as well, so he loostened up the rest of me with a shiatzu which is a massage where they have bars on the ceiling and kind of walk on your back, it was interesting but worked really well.

No comments: