Wednesday, June 27, 2007

It's on Like Donkey Kong!!

The button has been pushed, the money has been paid and the sweat is beginning to pour! Literally, I was sweating so much tonight; I like to think that I don't really sweat all that much but I am just kidding myself, my shirt was quite damp when I got home, not that any of you wanted to know that.

It is amazing to what a difference it made to my commitment to buck up and pay the money, there are benefits to being, how do they say it? oh yeah, tight (frugal, not cheap); my run this evening was awesome, something about paying $500 to slack off just doesn't feel right!

I am so excited about this (I may feel differently after I have doggie paddled 2.4 miles but right now I feel great!) and I am so exited that we are going to do it together!

I am just glad that I have a year to figure out what I am going to wear and how I will do my hair on the day of the race. . .

No comments: