Tuesday, May 25, 2010

32 Days until Ironman, Yikes!!!

Okay, just a quick post.  I swam 3000 yards yesterday with the pull buoy, my lats and triceps were sore today, the good kind of sore, the kind of sore that tells you you worked hard but not so sore that you can't move.  I swim 3500 straight tomorrow, should be interesting, I have to travel out of town for work so I found a 24 hour fitness that has a pool near my hotel, nice!  It will be nice to just swim without having to get back to work or home, I can just swim for as long as it takes me, then head back to my hotel and nap!

Another quick mention; I love, love, love The Biggest Loser!  All of the contestants are so inspiring and look so amazing, and that is all I have to say about that!  Go Daris!!

Have a happy day!

2 comments:

Shellyrm ~ just a country runner said...

Wow it is getting close.

I can barely doggie paddle. You are a swimming rock star to me.

BL. I love it too! Did you see the winner? Amazing!

Scott McMurtrey said...

10 days now?...