Thursday, February 28, 2008

Still at it!

Okay, so I have been informed that my blog is not up to date. It is certainly not because I haven't been training, it is because of the training that I haven't had time to blog! Things are going really well though. Last week was a very tough mental week, Saturday and Sunday were a test of my determination to do this thing and I am convinced now that I have the mental capacity to pull it off. The 3 hour bike ride was a struggle from beginning to end, but I did it, complete with the 5 minutes in zone 4 at 2:50, I am pretty sure I wanted to burst out crying but I didn't and I survived! Sunday was more of the same 1:15 of convincing myself that I was doing the right thing.

I took yesterday off and I am taking today off as well, I feel like I am coming down with something and I just want to fight it off, so it will be to bed early again tonight. :)

No comments: